Please complete this library assignment.
|7-5 pts||Followed directions.
Motivation story is summarized clearly, reflective insights, minimum 5 sentences
Writing style has minimal grammar errors.
Answers to all questions are from OOH .
Includes correct MLA citation.
Two discussion replies were too brief
|4-1 pts||Did not follow directions.
Motivation story is brief and vague.
Writing style has noticeable grammar errors.
Did not use OOH .
Does not Include correct MLA citation.
Two discussion replies were too brief or did not submit discussion question
|0 pts||Not submitted on time
Copied information from website other than OOH
No discussion replies
1. Faculty both online and face2face will have to upload this module to Canvas.
2. For online classes, please invite librarian to your class. Go to Canvas and select "add a user" link.
3. For face2face, contact Jeri.firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use rubrics?
• Clear expectations for students
• Great for assessment
• Marvelous for grade petitions
How many rubric criteria? 3-6 . More than 6 and it’s hard to keep them all in mind, fewer than 3 and it doesn’t really need a rubric because it’s not complex.
Isn’t the rubric replacing my professional judgment? Nope. What it is doing is making your professional judgment more evident.
Won’t the rubric result in uncreative work? Not a good rubric. If you have been grading a tangible product for creativity all along, then it means helping students understand what you expect.